In the Know is happy to announce that we have heard your requests and will be expanding our language offerings to include new Spanish courses every quarter.
You want training that is accessible to your caregivers and helps you achieve your state requirements and education goals.
However, some of your caregivers struggle to complete courses due to language barriers. This makes it difficult for them to have a comfortable learning experience and gain the optimal benefit from their courses.
As your training provider, In the Know is happy to announce that we have heard your requests and will be expanding our language offerings to include new Spanish courses every quarter.
With these new offerings, you will be able to provide your Spanish-speaking caregivers with a course list customized to their unique needs, helping them to achieve the same learning goals and requirements as your English-speaking caregivers with less stress and better retention.
What courses are available?
To launch off this initiative, the following courses are now available in Spanish:
- A CPR Update (Una ActualizaciÃ³n de RCP)
- Bathing Tips (Consejos de BaÃ±o)
- Handling Incontinence of the Bowel and Bladder (El Manejo de Incontinencia del Intestino y la Vejiga)
- Infection Control in Home Care (Control de Infecciones en la AtenciÃ³n Domiciliaria)
- Understanding Alzheimer´s Disease (Entendiendo la Enfermedad de Alzheimer)
Want to see a course in action?
Reach out to a Caregiver Training Advisor today!