We typically think of summer as the time to slow down. Take a vacation. Have a backyard barbeque. Send the kids to their favorite summer camp! But, this is not your typical summer.
What are you doing this summer? We typically think of summer as the time to slow down. Take a vacation. Have a backyard barbeque. Send the kids to their favorite summer camp!
But, THIS is not your typical summer.
We can’t travel, so vacations are on hold. We’re not supposed to gather in
groups larger than 10, so the backyard barbeque is limited. And there are NO summer camps!
Thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, this summer will be different. This summer,
our clients need us more than ever and they need us to be EXPERTS in infection control.
Make this summer your season to specialize!
With experts predicting a second wave of COVID-19 this Fall, you can move your team one step ahead of the competition by adding Caregiver Specialist Training in Infection Control to your training schedule.
Assign your team our 8-hour learning path in Infection Control. Then, be sure to advertise that your organization has caregivers who are trained as Infection Control Specialists. (Pssst! If you subscribe to online learning with ITK, you already have free access to this learning path.)
What is a specialized learning path?
Specialized Learning Paths are pre-built sets of curriculum that focus on common conditions caregivers encounter with their clients. For example, ITK’s Caregiver Specialist Training in Infection Control provides 8 hours of training that focuses solely on infection control. Learners become experts in Standard Precautions, Coronavirus, Bloodborne Pathogens, and more! Upon completion, your care team will be well-equipped to keep themselves and their clients safe from all types of infections.
Learners who complete the learning path online receive a badge and certificate that designates them as a Specialist in Infection Control.
The advantages of specializing
Encouraging your team to become specialists in Infection Control has the potential to:
- Increase recruitment.
- Decrease turnover.
- Improve client satisfaction.
- Reduce unnecessary admissions to the hospital.
Here are three options to get started:
- CURRENT SUBSCRIBER? If you subscribe to online learning with ITK, you already have free access to this learning path. Simply search for the learning path in your course library and assign it to caregivers with one easy click.
- READY TO SUBSCRIBE? REQUEST A QUOTE today to find out how easy it is to fit In the Know Caregiver Training into your training budget!
- GO LOW-TECH! Check out our newsletter-style PDF versions of infection control courses. You can use these to teach in person or email them to caregivers for independent learning.