Who We Are:
Our purpose is to empower every person to receive the highest quality of care at home and every home care provider to deliver it. With that purpose, we believe in a world where the standard of in-home care will give every patient, family member, and care provider peace of mind. We can do this by following our mission. To guide home care agencies in providing excellent care by giving them the insights, training, and tools to meaningfully improve every patient and caregiver experience.
We offer unique solutions to one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States—in post-acute care—and we’re already a nationally recognized thought leader in the space. Those who join our team now will have opportunities to grow with the company as we enhance our product offerings.
Why Is This Role So Special?
We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Account Specialist to join our team at Home Care Pulse. This position is responsible for keeping and maintaining accurate records of all incoming and outgoing payments, collaborating with customers and team members to ensure all billing needs are met, and assisting the Controller with any finance related tasks. This role is perfect for outgoing, hardworking people.
Perks We Offer:
- Unlimited paid time off with minimum number of days along with mental health days
- Flexible scheduling- You are encouraged to set the schedule that is most conducive to your mental health, and day to day happiness
- Wellness membership reimbursement
- Company paid dental, vision and major medical insurance
- Competitive benefits
- Work events- both virtual and in-person
- Fun culture and an awesome team supported by recognition tools like Bonusly
What You’ll Do:
Handles incoming and outgoing payments to the organization
- Assists with daily, monthly, and yearly accounting activities
- Maintains sales tax, withholding, and unemployment compliance
- Look for and provide solutions for accounting irregularities
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned
- Assist and Support the Controller
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Strong skill sets in the areas of written and verbal communications
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in QBO, Excel, and Outlook
Do You Share Our Values, Mission, and Vision?
We hire, review, recognize, and reward based on these values:
- Service Minded– A can-do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
- Passionate– Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
- Results-Driven– Ownership. Forward-thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
- Problem Solver– Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data-driven.
- Continuous Learning– Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful.
Experience and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or another related field.
- 1 or more years in finance related role
Our Hiring Process
Why Work for Home Care Pulse?
A career with us allows you to improve your skills, while also having the flexibility to make time for family, school, and other priorities.
Unlimited PTO + Paid Holidays
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and we back it with an unlimited PTO policy with minimums.
We benchmark our pay rates against other comparable software companies throughout the United States to make sure we’re competitive.
Opportunities for Advancement
We’re growing fast, we promote from within, and we invest in people. Come grow with us.
Always Closed on Sundays
We will never ask you to come into work on a Sunday. That’s a promise.
Results matter more than when or where you work. We have team members coast to coast and we’re not looking back.
Casual Dress Code
Don’t worry about getting dressed up for work. Appropriate casual dress is just fine.
Make a Difference
Make a difference in the life of people like your grandma. Who knows, maybe we’ve even interviewed your actual grandma.
Accelerate your retirement savings with excellent Roth and traditional 401K plans.
100% Paid Dental Insurance
Need dental work or a cleaning? It’s covered.
100% Paid Vision Insurance
We make sure your eye health is taken care of.
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Your physical and mental health are important to us.
Ping pong, escape rooms, and other team activities. We know how to work hard and play hard.
We want to make sure you’re covered in case of a life-changing event or event that renders you unable to work.
Like going above and beyond? We have frequent opportunities to earn a little extra.