Who We Are:
Our purpose is to empower every person to receive the highest quality of care at home and every home care provider to deliver it. With that purpose, we believe in a world where the standard of in-home care will give every patient, family member, and care provider peace of mind. We can do this by following our mission. To guide home care agencies in providing excellent care by giving them the insights, training, and tools to meaningfully improve every patient and caregiver experience.
We offer unique solutions to one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States—in post-acute care—and we’re already a nationally recognized thought leader in the space. Those who join our team now will have opportunities to grow with the company as we enhance our product offerings.
Why Is This Role So Special?
We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Account Specialist to join our team at Home Care Pulse. This position is responsible for keeping and maintaining accurate records of all incoming and outgoing payments, collaborating with customers and team members to ensure all billing needs are met, and assisting the Controller with any finance related tasks. This role is perfect for outgoing, hardworking people.
Perks We Offer:
- Unlimited paid time off with minimum number of days along with mental health days
- Flexible scheduling- You are encouraged to set the schedule that is most conducive to your mental health, and day to day happiness
- Wellness membership reimbursement
- Company paid dental, vision and major medical insurance
- Competitive benefits
- Work events- both virtual and in-person
- Fun culture and an awesome team supported by recognition tools like Bonusly
Do You Share Our Values, Mission, and Vision?
We hire, review, recognize, and reward based on these values:
- Service Minded– A can-do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
- Passionate– Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
- Results-Driven– Ownership. Forward-thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
- Problem Solver– Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data-driven.
- Continuous Learning– Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful.