Business Development Representative
Home Care Pulse is a B2B software-as-a-service company serving North America’s fastest-growing labor market—in-home senior care. As the market leader in North America, our technology, survey, and training solutions are used by everything from mom-and-pop small businesses to billion-dollar care organizations. Ultimately, our services impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of seniors every year.
Are you ready to work at HCP?
- Build an exciting career in the SaaS, healthcare technology, and home care industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company.
- Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company who’s been in business for 10+ years (fun AND stable!)
- Work with some of the largest agencies, technology vendors, and healthcare tech on the planet!
- Be a part of a company that has been recognized multiple times as the best place to work.
We believe in living our Core Values. We hire, fire, review, recognize, and reward-based upon these values.
- Service Minded – A can-do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
- Passionate – Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
- Results-Driven – Ownership. Forward-thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
- Problem Solver – Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data-driven.
- Continuous Learning – Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful.
Home Care Pulse is growing quickly, and we are looking to add talented and dedicated people to our team. As a member of our business development team, you will prospect and acquire new clients daily from various inbound and outbound lead sources. We are looking for a qualified and competitive Business Development Representative to join our rapidly growing Sales and Marketing team. The BDR is usually the first interaction a prospect has with Home Care Pulse and an essential component of the rapidly growing sales organization. BDR’s focus on bridging the gap between marketing and sales by prospecting into organizations to uncover potential opportunities then introducing the appropriate Account Executive. This is a team-oriented position that offers a clear career path and excellent earning potential within Sales and Marketing. We are looking for candidates who are driven, energetic, and as intelligent as our solution.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the business development process to maximum effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting potential customers with their inquiries.
At Home Care Pulse, our goal is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors and home care recipients across North America. We do this by working closely with home care providers to gauge the quality of care they provide. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to be cared for with dignity, respect, and love.
Duties and Corresponding Responsibilities:
- Working with the Director of Business Development and Marketing team.
- Understand the competitive landscape, and customer needs to effectively position Home Care Pule solutions
- Effectively articulate the Home Care Pulse value proposition to prospective customers
- Create new contacts and leads in the system to prospect into while actively building a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities
- Keep HubSpot up-to-date with lead activity and qualification notes
- Adhere to lead qualification standards
- Meet a quota of contacts per day with strategic preparation, and deliver consistently against quota of monthly/quarterly Accepted Leads and Qualified Sales Opportunities
- Work with counterparts in sales to identify qualification improvements and ensure only qualified leads are passed
- Proactively provide closed-loop feedback on programs, messaging and processes to ensure continuous optimization and improvement
- Ensuring that all current and potential customers who have expressed interest in learning more about the Home Care Pulse programs and services are contacted in a timely and efficient manner and in conjunction with the established company guidelines
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries
Please DO apply if:
DO NOT apply if:
Our Hiring Process
Why Work for Home Care Pulse?
A career with us allows you to improve your skills, while also having the flexibility to make time for family, school, and other priorities.
We pay what it takes to attract and keep good talent.
Unlimited PTO + Paid Holidays
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and we back it with an unlimited PTO policy with minimums.
Opportunities for Advancement
We’re growing fast, we promote from within, and we invest in people. Come grow with us.
Always Closed on Sundays
We will never ask you to come into work on a Sunday. That’s a promise.
Results matter more than when or where you work. We have team members coast to coast and we’re not looking back.
Get the care you need with our competitive insurance plans.
Accelerate your retirement savings with excellent Roth and traditional 401K plans.
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Your physical and mental health are important to us.
100% Paid Dental Insurance
Need dental work or a cleaning? It’s covered.
100% Paid Vision Insurance
We make sure your eye health is taken care of.
Bonuses & Recognition
We invest in a culture of recognition. We utilize Bonusly to empower all employees to give and receive frequent recognition bonuses.
Even as a remote company we all feast together with monthly DoorDash credits.
Ping pong, escape rooms, and other team activities. We know how to work hard and play hard.
Mental Health Support
We make sure our benefits include care for your mind and wellbeing.
Make a Difference
Make a difference in the life of care providers and those they care for.