Customer Success Associate
Who We Are:
Our purpose is to empower every person to receive the highest quality of care at home and every home care provider to deliver it. With that purpose, we believe in a world where the standard of in-home care will give every patient, family member, and care provider peace of mind. We can do this by following our mission. To guide home care agencies in providing excellent care by giving them the insights, training, and tools to meaningfully improve every patient and care professional experience.
We offer unique solutions to one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States in-home care and were already a nationally recognized thought leader in the space. Those who join our team now will have opportunities to grow with the company as we enhance our product offerings.
Why Is This Role So Special?
This role is focused on optimizing customer experiences and elevating customer relationships. This role involves working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment. The Customer Success Associate will help to maintain high levels of satisfaction, engagement, and retention of customers to ensure they experience long-term success with Home Care Pulse.
Perks We Offer:
- Unlimited paid time off with minimum number of days along with mental health days
- Flexible scheduling- You are encouraged to set the schedule that is most conducive to your mental health, and day to day happiness
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Dental, vision, and major medical insurance
- Work events- both virtual and in-person
- Fun culture and an awesome team supported by recognition tools like Bonusly
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support to a high-volume of SMB accounts to promote high levels of customer satisfaction and product adoption.
- Proactively leverage customer data to provide clear, informative and relevant information to drive engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Maintain a monthly Net Promoter Score/Customer Health Score above the company designated standard and ensure timely follow-up with customers
- Ensure that there is proper documentation completed related to customer engagement activities, consistently follow all documented processes and procedures outlined
- Serve as day-to-day contact for customers in the SMB tier, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and minimizing at-risk customers
- Follow the outlined customer journey to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Responsible for proactively engaging with customers at expected points during the customer journey
- Responsible for providing ongoing product training to customers
- Responsible for hosting monthly customer workshops (webinars) that drive continued value for HCP customers
- Provide expert customer insight to product teams on enhancement opportunities for user experience, product features, and customer engagement processes
- Work collaboratively with a team of Customer Success Associates supporting the SMB tier to ensure workflows are aligned to provide the best customer experience to all customers
- Consistently follow through to continue to build rapport and trust with customers by maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times
- Display a strong commitment to the success of HCP customers, going above and beyond to deliver top-notch service at every touchpoint
- Become a subject matter expert in understanding all company products
- Liaise with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers issues
- Strong technical aptitude and computer literacy
- Strong public speaking skills, able to speak in a large group setting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Open minded, resilient, and flexible
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- 1+ years of professional experience in customer service or account management
- Basic understanding of information technology processes
- High energy, self-motivated, driven, and a positive attitude are a must
- Confident, with strong interpersonal skills and a true team player
- Eagerness to own customer outreach and become a customer advocate
Why Work for Home Care Pulse?
A career with us allows you to improve your skills, while also having the flexibility to make time for family, school, and other priorities.
Always Closed on Sundays
We will never ask you to come into work on a Sunday. That’s a promise.
Casual Dress Code
Don’t worry about getting dressed up for work. Appropriate casual dress is just fine.
Make a Difference
Make a difference in the life of people like your grandma. Who knows, maybe we’ve even interviewed your actual grandma.
Results matter more than when or where you work. We have team members coast to coast and we’re not looking back.
Monthly Bonuses and Incentives
You have the opportunity each month to participate in different themed incentives and to also earn bonuses based on your good performance!