We’re a fast-growing software company delivering post-acute care providers with training, surveys, and reputation management to help our clients become the business their customers brag about, and employees compete to work.
We offer unique solutions to one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States—in post-acute care—and we’re a nationally recognized thought leader in the space. Those who join our team now will have opportunities to grow with the company as we enhance our product offerings.
Why Is This Role So Special?
As the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for leading a team of 5 – 15 inside sales account executives in the attainment of monthly and quarterly quotas. You will be tasked to work within our long-term care team as this position is vertical-specific.
As an integral part of our continued growth, you will be responsible for providing continuous mentorship and coaching for your team, refining the sales process, becoming an industry expert in your vertical, and working cross-functionally within the sales, marketing, and implementation organizations to provide a stellar experience for prospective customers.
Who Will Love This Job
- A Player and Coach: You love teaching and showing your team how to think differently and motivating them to continuously evolve in their sales career.
- A Numbers Nerd: You recognize the importance of a quantitative approach to making decisions.
- A Leader: You strive to elevate your team every day. You lead by example and inspire others to achieve and exceed their goals.
Perks We Offer:
- Unlimited paid time off with minimum number of days along with mental health days
- Flexible scheduling
- Annual wellness reimbursement
- Company paid dental, vision
- Competitive medical benefits
- Work events- both virtual and in-person
- Fun culture and an awesome team supported by recognition tools like Bonusly
What You’ll Do:
- Recruit, hire, coach, and manage a team of inside sales professionals
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive growth and operational excellence
- Monitor and refine processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success on your team
- Achieve monthly and quarterly pipeline and revenue targets
- Report on pipeline-building metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Collaborate with sales enablement for targeted training and development
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Empower your team to take ownership of their territory
- Ensure that team metrics are aligned with the broader organizational objectives
- Provide insightful feedback from prospect conversations to the product, sales, and marketing leadership Performs other related duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience managing high-performing inside sales teams in a high-velocity sales cycle
- Strong understanding of sales best practices & methodologies
- Experience selling to first-time technology buyers
- Humility and empathy for the challenges our prospects face on a daily basis in the post-acute industry
- Travel to conferences and industry events as necessary (less than 15%)
- Bonus: experience selling into the post-acute industry bonus points if you have sold into long-term care facilities