At Home Care Pulse, our mission is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors across North America by helping the home care agencies that serve them provide better care. We do this by helping agencies capture, analyze, and act on detailed feedback from their clients and caregivers. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to age with dignity, respect, and love.
We offer unique solutions to one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States—in-home senior care—and we’re already a nationally recognized thought leader in the space. Those who join our team now will have opportunities to grow with the company as we enhance our product offerings.
Under the direction of the Director of IT, the Fullstack Engineer will plan, design, and develop integrated data flows and software between internal technology systems, cloud services, and partners in the industry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzes, designs, develops, modifies, writes, edits, and implements software programming applications.
- Create/manage REST API integration flows/software via business automation systems
- Develop custom integration code as needed via SDKs (C#/Java and/or PHP experience desirable)
- Work with vendors/partners to plan and coordinate integration projects
- Work with internal cloud services as they relate to integration
- Manage and query databases of various types (SQL, document stores, key/value caches)
- Automate manual company processes by collaborating with team members
- Ensure proper security and compliance of APIs and integration code/flows (OAuth/SAML and SSO experience desirable)