If you’re an outgoing, enthusiastic, team player who is equally good at being proactive, especially when it comes to project and time management, then this might be the job for you!
Our company is gaining traction and growing rapidly! We offer a unique product to the fastest-growing industry in the United States—in-home senior care—and we’re already the recognized thought leaders in the space.
While our culture is relaxed, this job is going to be both fast-paced and challenging. It is a brand-new position here so you will have the ability to essentially create and mold this role into what you think it should look like; how cool is that!? To succeed in this position, you’ll need a high level of initiative, a constant push to learn, and a willingness to embrace constructive criticism. Are you the person who is ready to rise to the challenge and grow with us?
- Company Culture
- Quarterly/annual activities for entire company
- Managing recognition programs
- Assisting leadership/management team
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys semi-annually
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding
- Vetting recruiting resources
- Human resource policies and procedures
- HR compliance
- Ensure training schedule is followed
- Performance reviews
- Employee growth plans
- Employee Pay and Benefits
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
- Communicate with employees about compensation, benefits, and other facets of their employment
- Employee diversity and inclusion
At Home Care Pulse, our mission is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors across North America by helping the home care agencies that serve them provide better care. We do this by helping agencies capture, analyze, and act on detailed feedback from their clients and caregivers. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to age with dignity, respect, and love.
We offer unique solutions to one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States—in-home senior care—and we’re already a nationally recognized thought leader in the space. Those who join our team now will have opportunities to grow with the company as we enhance our product offerings.
At Home Care Pulse we hire, fire, review, recognize, and reward based upon these values. Please do not apply if you cannot live by these core values:
We hire candidates who GWC
- Get it – Must understand the WHY behind everything we do at Home Care Pulse.
- Want it – Must genuinely enjoy and want the position.
- Capacity to do it – Must have the skills, time, focus, attention, and capacity to excel in the role.