INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TEAM
I.T. Data Warehouse Programmer
Fully Remote Options Available
At Home Care Pulse, our mission is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors across North America by helping the home care agencies that serve them provide better care. We do this by helping agencies capture, analyze, and act on detailed feedback from their clients and care professionals. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to age with dignity, respect, and love.
We offer unique solutions to one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States—in-home senior care—and we’re already a nationally recognized thought leader in the space. Those who join our team now will have opportunities to grow with the company as we enhance our product offerings.
Under the direction of the Director of IT, the IT Data Warehouse Programmer manages data warehouse programming, data design, database architecture, metadata, and repository creation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees design, installation, maintenance, and the implementation of data warehouse operations
- Develops procedures, data strategies, and warehousing systems for business functions
- Responsible for data replication, extraction, loading, cleansing, and data modeling for data warehouses
- Translate analytical program models including but not limited to scripting, error handling, and documentation
- Collaborates with business stakeholders to design data model for key business domain concepts
- Monitors progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met
- Analyzes procedures to improve data warehouse programming functions
- Confers with personnel to identify and resolve warehousing operation issues and implement warehousing related initiatives
- Working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and data warehouse front-end tools (Postgres, MySQL/MariaDB, SQL Server)
- Working knowledge of database procedural languages (PL/pgsql, T-SQL, MySQL)
- Excellent data design and normalization expertise
- Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 4-6 years related experience required.
Our Hiring Process
Why Work for Home Care Pulse?
A career with us allows you to improve your skills, while also having the flexibility to make time for family, school, and other priorities.
We pay what it takes to attract and keep good talent.
Unlimited PTO + Paid Holidays
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and we back it with an unlimited PTO policy with minimums.
Opportunities for Advancement
We’re growing fast, we promote from within, and we invest in people. Come grow with us.
Always Closed on Sundays
We will never ask you to come into work on a Sunday. That’s a promise.
Results matter more than when or where you work. We have team members coast to coast and we’re not looking back.
Get the care you need with our competitive insurance plans.
Accelerate your retirement savings with excellent Roth and traditional 401K plans.
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Your physical and mental health are important to us.
100% Paid Dental Insurance
Need dental work or a cleaning? It’s covered.
100% Paid Vision Insurance
We make sure your eye health is taken care of.
Bonuses & Recognition
We invest in a culture of recognition. We utilize Bonusly to empower all employees to give and receive frequent recognition bonuses.
Even as a remote company we all feast together with monthly DoorDash credits.
Ping pong, escape rooms, and other team activities. We know how to work hard and play hard.
Mental Health Support
We make sure our benefits include care for your mind and wellbeing.
Make a Difference
Make a difference in the life of care providers and those they care for.