At Home Care Pulse, our goal is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors across North America. We do this by working closely with home care providers to gauge the quality of care they provide their clients and coach them on possible improvements that could be made. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to age with dignity, respect, and love.
We believe in living our Core Values. We hire, fire, review, recognize, and reward based upon these values. Please do not apply if you cannot live by these core values:
- Service Minded – A can do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
- Passionate – Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
- Driven – Ownership. Forward thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
- Problem Solver – Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data driven.
- Continuous Learning – Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful.
If you’re motivated, want to control your own earning potential, and enjoy making outreach calls and nurturing contacts, then we’re looking for you! In the Know, which recently merged with Home Care Pulse, is seeking a seasoned inside sales professional to help drive growth. This full-time position is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a healthcare education business that has been advancing the professionalism of caregivers since 1998.