Build an exciting career in the SaaS, healthcare technology, and post-acute industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company.
Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company that has been in business for10+ years (fun AND stable!)
Work with some of the largest agencies, technology vendors, and healthcare tech on the planet!
Be a part of a company that has been recognized multiple times as the best place to work.
Working alongside the Director of Design and Course Development, the ELearning Developer/Storyteller will design and develop engaging, innovative, and effective eLearning experiences that artfully combine multimedia elements (text, infographics, images, video) into courses based on sound principles of adult learning theory and instructional design models.
Candidate must possess exceptional creative abilities and skills, combined with strong technical abilities to design and create multimedia-rich educational resources. The ideal candidate will be versatile and well-rounded with experience in both eLearning design/graphic design and adult learning.
- Collaborate with senior level managers to create high-quality, SCORM-compliant eLearning courses from existing training content.
- Employ knowledge of adult learning theories, instructional design best practices, and technical skills to create effective and engaging learning experiences using multimedia technology and Articulate Storyline 360.
- Draw learners in by creating interactive learning experiences through engaging storytelling narratives.
- Perform quality analysis self-checks and peer reviews in Articulate Review.
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts to ensure high-quality, up-to-date learning solutions.
- Shareable portfolio link required (Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Education, Multimedia Design or related field with an emphasis on eLearning development or the equivalent in years of experience
- 2+ years experience developing high-quality interactive eLearning modules in Articulate Storyline
- 2+ years experience converting content into an interactive storyboard
- Experience in curriculum development/instructional design preferred
- Knowledge of graphic design software; Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of eLearning publishing standards software and platforms including SCORM, AICC, xAPI
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while remaining on schedule
Perks We Offer:
- Unlimited PTO (with mandatory minimums)
- Fitness/gym membership reimbursement
- Dental, vision, and major medical insurance
- Work events – both virtual and in-person
- Fun culture and an awesome team supported by recognition tools like Bonusly
$68-82,000, based on experience