Home Care Pulse is a B2B software-as-a-service company serving North America’s fastest-growing labor market—in-home senior care. As the market leader in North America, our technology, survey, and training solutions are used by everything from mom-and-pop small businesses to billion-dollar care organizations. Ultimately, our services impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of seniors every year.
We believe in living our Core Values. We hire, fire, review, recognize and reward-based upon them:
- Service Minded – A can-do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
- Passionate – Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
- Results-Driven – Ownership. Forward-thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
- Problem Solver – Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data-driven.
- Continuous Learning – Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful.
Our company’s growth has always been built on inbound content marketing. We made the decision to pursue an inbound strategy when nobody else in our industry was doing so, and we’ve worked to be content leaders ever since.
Now we’re growing faster than ever, and we need someone to help ensure that as we scale the content we’re producing, it stays as good as ever. (Even better than ever, hopefully.) In coming months we’re launching major brand changes, moving into new verticals, and launching some huge content initiatives; the Managing Editor will be key to this success.