Fully Remote Options Available
Are you ready to work at HCP?
- Build an exciting career in the SaaS, healthcare technology, and home care industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company.
- Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company who’s been in business for 10+ years (fun AND stable!)
- Work with some of the largest agencies, technology vendors, and healthcare tech on the planet!
- Be a part of a company that has been recognized multiple times as the best place to work.
The Regulatory Compliance Specialist Core Focus: To research, document, and instruct on state/province and federal training regulations and regulatory content for home care, home health, hospice, post-acute care facilities.
Home Care Pulse is seeking a regulatory compliance specialist to join our team and help us produce the highest quality online training for the post-acute healthcare industry (home care, home health, hospice, and post-acute care facilities). The ideal candidate will be skilled at researching and outlining regulatory information, as well as passionate about sharing that information with others to ensure compliance. If the chance to support thousands of organizations across the healthcare continuum interests you, this role may be for you.
- Research statutes and regulations based on post-acute training requirements for state, federal, and common accrediting body requirements for caregivers and clinicians in every US state, Washington D.C., and the Canadian provinces.
- Review post-acute industry-specific websites, webinars, podcasts, journals and other literature to stay abreast of best practices, industry standards, and changes to any recommended protocols that may impact training content.
- Prepare documents and tools outlining regulations and training requirements with links to appropriate statutes.
- Compare regulations with HCP’s clinician and caregiver content to ensure compliance.
- Select the most appropriate course(s) to match each regulation.
- Identify any compliance gaps in the HCP Training library.
- Assist in the development of compliance-focused curricula.
- Serve as a regulatory resource for both internal and external customers.
- Conduct regular training sessions for co-workers related to training regulations.
- Participate in the sales process with larger prospects by serving as the regulatory research expert during sales calls.
- Promote company expertise on regulatory compliance to prospective and/or current
- Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse preferred
- At least 2 years experience in post-acute healthcare
- Skilled at conducting regulatory research
- Experience in preparing and conducting training sessions for adult learners
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess problem-solving and critical thinking skills; ability to step through logical pathways to determine results.
- Must be results oriented; with attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong critical thinker able to take and give constructive feedback.
Perks We Offer:
- Unlimited PTO (with mandatory minimums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Dental, vision, and major medical insurance
- Work events- both virtual and in-person
- Fun culture and an awesome team supported by recognition tools like Bonusly
Our Hiring Process
Why Work for Home Care Pulse?
A career with us allows you to improve your skills, while also having the flexibility to make time for family, school, and other priorities.
Unlimited PTO + Paid Holidays
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and we back it with an unlimited PTO policy with minimums.
We benchmark our pay rates against other comparable software companies throughout the United States to make sure we’re competitive.
Opportunities for Advancement
We’re growing fast, we promote from within, and we invest in people. Come grow with us.
Always Closed on Sundays
We will never ask you to come into work on a Sunday. That’s a promise.
Results matter more than when or where you work. We have team members coast to coast and we’re not looking back.
Casual Dress Code
Don’t worry about getting dressed up for work. Appropriate casual dress is just fine.
Make a Difference
Make a difference in the life of people like your grandma. Who knows, maybe we’ve even interviewed your actual grandma.
Accelerate your retirement savings with excellent Roth and traditional 401K plans.
100% Paid Dental Insurance
Need dental work or a cleaning? It’s covered.
100% Paid Vision Insurance
We make sure your eye health is taken care of.
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Your physical and mental health are important to us.
Ping pong, escape rooms, and other team activities. We know how to work hard and play hard.
We want to make sure you’re covered in case of a life-changing event or event that renders you unable to work.
Like going above and beyond? We have frequent opportunities to earn a little extra.