Home Care Pulse is growing quickly and we’re looking to add talented and dedicated people to our research team. Our research associates perform interviews over the phone with seniors, families, and caregivers across the country. These are not cold calls, nor are they sales calls. You’re interviewing them to learn how their care providers can take better care of them, and they’re expecting your call.
We pay $10-12/hour, provide opportunities for promotion and advancement, and provide continual incentives, perks, and events to keep a fun work atmosphere. You can even build your own schedule to make sure it works with school and other priorities. We know that call center jobs—and college jobs in general—can be tough, and we’ve worked hard to make sure that this is the best call center job you’ll ever find.
At Home Care Pulse we believe in living our Core Values. We hire, fire, review, recognize, and reward based upon these values.
- Service Minded – A can do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
- Passionate – Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
- Driven – Ownership. Forward thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
- Problem Solver – Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data driven.
- Continuous Learning – Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful. Self-Improvement.
If you’re looking for an easy job that simply requires a warm body in a chair, this isn’t the right environment for you. If, however, you want a well-paying job with co-workers and supervisors who believe in what they do and want to see you grow, we’d love to visit with you.