At Home Care Pulse, our goal is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors across North America. We do this by working closely with home care providers to gauge the quality of care they provide their clients and coach them on possible improvements that could be made. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to age with dignity, respect, and love.
We believe in living our Core Values. We hire, fire, review, recognize, and reward based upon these values. Please do not apply if you cannot live by these core values:
- Service Minded – A can do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
- Passionate – Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
- Driven – Ownership. Forward thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
- Problem Solver – Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data driven.
- Continuous Learning – Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful.
The SEO/Conversion Specialist will be responsible for increasing traffic to our websites and improving conversion rates. Their goal will be to continually test and refine existing landing pages, core content pages, blog articles, etc., and make suggestions where our time will be best spent (page optimization/article topics). They will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to build/edit pages in WordPress, run reports, perform A/B tests, research conversion strategies, run ad/remarketing campaigns, develop our SEO/link building strategies, and optimize our site for maximum visibility.