User Experience Designer
At Home Care Pulse, our mission is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors across North America by helping the home care agencies that serve them provide better care. We do this by helping agencies capture, analyze, and act on detailed feedback from their clients and care professionals. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to age with dignity, respect, and love.
We offer unique solutions to one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States—in-home senior care—and we’re already a nationally recognized thought leader in the space. Those who join our team now will have opportunities to grow with the company as we enhance our product offerings.
Under the direction of the Chief Product Officer, the UX Designer will be responsible for designing and enhancing user experiences for our digital products. You will work closely with product managers, developers, and stakeholders to create intuitive and engaging interfaces that meet business and user needs.
- Conduct user research and testing to inform design decisions
- Design user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product requirements and user stories
- Create high-fidelity visual designs and specifications
- Work with developers to ensure designs are implemented accurately
- Monitor and analyze user feedback to continually improve the user experience
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in UX design
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience designing intuitive and engaging interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Experience conducting user research and testing
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, or InVision
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
Our Hiring Process
Why Work for Home Care Pulse?
A career with us allows you to improve your skills, while also having the flexibility to make time for family, school, and other priorities.
We pay what it takes to attract and keep good talent.
Unlimited PTO + Paid Holidays
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and we back it with an unlimited PTO policy with minimums.
Opportunities for Advancement
We’re growing fast, we promote from within, and we invest in people. Come grow with us.
Always Closed on Sundays
We will never ask you to come into work on a Sunday. That’s a promise.
Results matter more than when or where you work. We have team members coast to coast and we’re not looking back.
Get the care you need with our competitive insurance plans.
Accelerate your retirement savings with excellent Roth and traditional 401K plans.
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Your physical and mental health are important to us.
100% Paid Dental Insurance
Need dental work or a cleaning? It’s covered.
100% Paid Vision Insurance
We make sure your eye health is taken care of.
Bonuses & Recognition
We invest in a culture of recognition. We utilize Bonusly to empower all employees to give and receive frequent recognition bonuses.
Even as a remote company we all feast together with monthly DoorDash credits.
Ping pong, escape rooms, and other team activities. We know how to work hard and play hard.
Mental Health Support
We make sure our benefits include care for your mind and wellbeing.
Make a Difference
Make a difference in the life of care providers and those they care for.