CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM
Customer Success Manager
Fully Remote Options Available
About Home Care Pulse
Home Care Pulse is looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
At Home Care Pulse, our goal is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors across North America. We do this by working closely with home care providers to gauge the quality of care they provide their clients and direct them on possible improvements that could be made. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to age with dignity, respect, and love.
About This Role
We are looking for a genuine, hard-working and very talented Customer Success Manager. This person’s focus will be supporting the company’s strategic objectives through the development of long term B2B working relationship with Home Care Providers across North America. This is a job that requires an excellent written and verbal communicator who is passionate about helping small businesses achieve success using the Home Care Pulse Satisfaction Management program.
What we’re doing is important as it changes the lives of thousands of individuals who receive home care, so we are determined to get it right and that starts with the people we hire.
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Basic understanding of information technology processes and documentation
- Outstanding customer service, project management and customer relations skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Proven customer follow-up skills
- Success working independently and as a member of a close-knit team
- Ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environments with the ability to contribute to growing and improving team processes
- Ability to foster and develop customer relationships
- Experience in B2B communications
- Proven ability to motivate and influence others
Do NOT apply if:
- you want a job that doesn’t challenge your organization, critical thinking and cross functional teamwork skills
- if you don’t like communicating with others
- you think just showing up to work is good enough
- you have a habit of being late to work or late in delivering assigned projects.
- you are not organized and feel that “flying by the seat of your pants” is the way to get things done
- you lack determination and vision when it comes to setting and achieving aggressive goals.
Please, DO apply if:
- you’re looking for a career where you can use your skills to make a positive impact on those you are working with
- you’re a hard-working individual with proven organization, excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- you love working with both individually and in a team environment where your timely delivery of outstanding results makes an impact in the lives of others
- you have a passion for helping people change their lives, and want to be a force for helping elderly improve the care they receive as they age
Our Hiring Process
Why Work for Home Care Pulse?
A career with us allows you to improve your skills, while also having the flexibility to make time for family, school, and other priorities.
Unlimited PTO + Paid Holidays
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and we back it with an unlimited PTO policy with minimums.
We benchmark our pay rates against other comparable software companies throughout the United States to make sure we’re competitive.
Opportunities for Advancement
We’re growing fast, we promote from within, and we invest in people. Come grow with us.
Always Closed on Sundays
We will never ask you to come into work on a Sunday. That’s a promise.
Results matter more than when or where you work. We have team members coast to coast and we’re not looking back.
Casual Dress Code
Don’t worry about getting dressed up for work. Appropriate casual dress is just fine.
Make a Difference
Make a difference in the life of people like your grandma. Who knows, maybe we’ve even interviewed your actual grandma.
Accelerate your retirement savings with excellent Roth and traditional 401K plans.
100% Paid Dental Insurance
Need dental work or a cleaning? It’s covered.
100% Paid Vision Insurance
We make sure your eye health is taken care of.
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Your physical and mental health are important to us.
Ping pong, escape rooms, and other team activities. We know how to work hard and play hard.
We want to make sure you’re covered in case of a life-changing event or event that renders you unable to work.
Like going above and beyond? We have frequent opportunities to earn a little extra.