Home Care Pulse is a B2B software-as-a-service company serving North America’s fastest-growing labor market—in-home senior care. As the market leader in North America, our technology, survey, and training solutions are used by everything from mom-and-pop small businesses to billion-dollar care organizations. Ultimately, our services impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of seniors every year.
We believe in living our Core Values. We hire, fire, review, recognize, and reward-based upon these values.
- Service Minded – A can-do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
- Passionate – Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
- Results-Driven – Ownership. Forward-thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
- Problem Solver – Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data-driven.
- Continuous Learning – Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful
The Support Team is the frontline response to inbound customer inquiries – phone calls and emails. The position is responsible for understanding all products we offer in detail to provide thorough and prompt answers to customer questions. We have a great team where we help each other out and are focused on constantly improving. As part of this team, the Customer Support Representative is vital in brainstorming ways to improve the customer experience as they hear directly from our customers.