CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM
Customer Support Representative
Who We Are:
Our purpose is to empower every person to receive the highest quality of care at home and every home care provider to deliver it. With that purpose, we believe in a world where the standard of in-home care will give every patient, family member, and care provider peace of mind. We can do this by following our mission. To guide home care agencies in providing excellent care by giving them the insights, training, and tools to meaningfully improve every patient and care professional experience.
We offer unique solutions to one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States in-home care and were already a nationally recognized thought leader in the space. Those who join our team now will have opportunities to grow with the company as we enhance our product offerings.
Perks We Offer:
- Unlimited paid time off with minimum number of days along with mental health days
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Dental, vision, and major medical insurance
- Work events- both virtual and in-person
- Fun culture and an awesome team supported by recognition tools like Bonusly
What You’ll Do:
- Work independently and with a team of Customer Support Associates supporting our customer base
- Display a strong commitment to the success of HCP customers, going above and beyond to deliver top-notch service at every touchpoint
- Communicating with customers over the phone or email
- Answering questions with an In-depth understanding of the company’s products or services
- Respond to inquiries from customers in a timely manner as a team
- Communicate across teams internally to get answers for customers
- Work between many different software’s and systems to assist customers
- Strong technical aptitude and computer literacy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Open minded, resilient, and flexible
- Great communication abilities, including written and verbal communication
- Patience, empathy and professionalism
Experience and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of professional experience in customer service
- Basic understanding of information technology processes
- Self-motivated, driven and a positive attitude are a must
- Confident, with strong interpersonal skills and a true team player
Our Hiring Process
Why Work for Home Care Pulse?
A career with us allows you to improve your skills, while also having the flexibility to make time for family, school, and other priorities.
Unlimited PTO + Paid Holidays
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and we back it with an unlimited PTO policy with minimums.
We benchmark our pay rates against other comparable software companies throughout the United States to make sure we’re competitive.
Opportunities for Advancement
We’re growing fast, we promote from within, and we invest in people. Come grow with us.
Always Closed on Sundays
We will never ask you to come into work on a Sunday. That’s a promise.
Results matter more than when or where you work. We have team members coast to coast and we’re not looking back.
Casual Dress Code
Don’t worry about getting dressed up for work. Appropriate casual dress is just fine.
Make a Difference
Make a difference in the life of people like your grandma. Who knows, maybe we’ve even interviewed your actual grandma.
Accelerate your retirement savings with excellent Roth and traditional 401K plans.
100% Paid Dental Insurance
Need dental work or a cleaning? It’s covered.
100% Paid Vision Insurance
We make sure your eye health is taken care of.
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Your physical and mental health are important to us.
Ping pong, escape rooms, and other team activities. We know how to work hard and play hard.
We want to make sure you’re covered in case of a life-changing event or event that renders you unable to work.
Like going above and beyond? We have frequent opportunities to earn a little extra.