About This Role
Home Care Pulse is a software company serving North America’s fastest-growing labor market—in-home senior care. As the market leader in North America, our technology, survey, and training solutions are used by everything from mom-and-pop small businesses to billion-dollar care organizations. Ultimately, our services impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of seniors every year.
Customer Success is vital to our long-term profitability. We will not be successful unless our customers are receiving massive value from our service and continue to purchase on a recurring basis. As such, we need a Director to own driving success for our customers. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.).
Are you ready to work at HCP?
Build an exciting career in the SaaS, healthcare technology, and home care industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company.
Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company who’s been in business for 10+ years (fun AND stable!) Work with some of the largest agencies, technology vendors, and healthcare tech on the planet! Be a part of a company that has been recognized multiple times as the best place to work.
About Home Care Pulse
At Home Care Pulse, our mission is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors across North America by helping the home care agencies that serve them provide better care. We do this by helping agencies capture, analyze, and act on detailed feedback from their clients and care professionals. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to age with dignity, respect, and love.
We offer unique solutions to one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States—in-home senior care—and we’re already a nationally recognized thought leader in the space. Those who join our team now will have opportunities to grow with the company as we enhance our product offerings.
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Map customer journey
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardize interventions for each point in journey
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from best practices in industry
Manage Customer Success Activities
- Professional Services
- Customer Success Management
- Cross-sell / Up-sell
Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Define operational metrics for team
- Establish system for tracking metrics
- Create cadence for review within team
- Expose subset of metrics to executive team, company, and board
Lead World-class Customer Success Team
- Recruit experienced leaders for each functional role
- Attract high potential individual contributors into team
- Create rapid onboarding process for new team members
- Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
- Encourage continuous learning within team
Enhance Effectiveness and Efficiency Through Technology
- Support systems
- Customer marketing software
- Reference and advocacy solutions
- Customer Success Management platform
Inspire Customer Success Across Company
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Finance around measurement and forecasting
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
5+ years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations
Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
Analytical and process-oriented mindset
Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of computers/software, MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Chrome, and Outlook