REVENUE OPERATIONS TEAM
Jr. Salesforce Admin (Remote)
Home Care Pulse is a B2B software-as-a-service company serving North Americas fastest-growing labor marketin-home senior care. As the market leader in North America, our technology, survey, and training solutions are used by everything from mom-and-pop small businesses to billion-dollar care organizations. Ultimately, our services impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of seniors every year.
Are you ready to work at HCP?
- Build an exciting career in the SaaS, healthcare technology, and home care industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company.
- Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company whos been in business for 10+ years (fun AND stable!)
- Work with some of the largest agencies, technology vendors, and healthcare tech on the planet!
- Be a part of a company that has been recognized multiple times as the best place to work.
We are seeking a Junior Salesforce Administrator to join our Revenue Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Salesforce and be able to work independently and as part of a team. The Junior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the following:
What You’ll Do:
- Configure and maintain Salesforce orgs
- Create and manage users and permissions
- Build reports and dashboards and help identify trends
- Provide Salesforce training, support, and troubleshooting for the sales/marketing/customer success teams
- Implement and maintain sales territories and supporting automation
- Work with other departments including marketing, sales, customer success, and IT/engineering to ensure the smooth operation of Salesforce
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Salesforce features and functionality
- Planning for and building out the fields, workflow rules, and layouts that dictate the way our salesforce ecosystem works
- Maintain the system and oversee the installation of new apps, updates, etc.
- Work with consultants and third-party organizations on integrations, troubleshooting, etc.
- Import data and help maintain proper data hygeine of the CRM
- Set up campaigns and help configure attribution for different marketing and sales initiatives
- Train new Sales hires on sales systems
- Set up new hires in SFDC and Outreach
- Calculate and input sales commission each month
- Help oversee the purchase and implementation of apps, tools, etc. that support GTM functions
- Help create documentation for key processes
- 1-2 years of experience in Salesforce administration
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- A willingness to collaborate and communicate with team members even when pressure is high
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong data management abilities
- Experience working during mergers and acquisitions nice to have
Perks we Offer:
- Unlimited PTO (with mandatory minimums)
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement
- Dental, vision, and major medical insurance
- Work events – both virtual and in-person
- Fun culture and an awesome team supported by recognition tools like Bonusly
Our Hiring Process
Why Work for Home Care Pulse?
A career with us allows you to improve your skills, while also having the flexibility to make time for family, school, and other priorities.
Unlimited PTO + Paid Holidays
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and we back it with an unlimited PTO policy with minimums.
We benchmark our pay rates against other comparable software companies throughout the United States to make sure we’re competitive.
Opportunities for Advancement
We’re growing fast, we promote from within, and we invest in people. Come grow with us.
Always Closed on Sundays
We will never ask you to come into work on a Sunday. That’s a promise.
Results matter more than when or where you work. We have team members coast to coast and we’re not looking back.
Casual Dress Code
Don’t worry about getting dressed up for work. Appropriate casual dress is just fine.
Make a Difference
Make a difference in the life of people like your grandma. Who knows, maybe we’ve even interviewed your actual grandma.
Accelerate your retirement savings with excellent Roth and traditional 401K plans.
100% Paid Dental Insurance
Need dental work or a cleaning? It’s covered.
100% Paid Vision Insurance
We make sure your eye health is taken care of.
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Your physical and mental health are important to us.
Ping pong, escape rooms, and other team activities. We know how to work hard and play hard.
We want to make sure you’re covered in case of a life-changing event or event that renders you unable to work.
Like going above and beyond? We have frequent opportunities to earn a little extra.