Home Care Pulse is a B2B software-as-a-service company serving North Americas fastest-growing labor marketin-home senior care. As the market leader in North America, our technology, survey, and training solutions are used by everything from mom-and-pop small businesses to billion-dollar care organizations. Ultimately, our services impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of seniors every year.
Are you ready to work at HCP?
- Build an exciting career in the SaaS, healthcare technology, and home care industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company.
- Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company whos been in business for 10+ years (fun AND stable!)
- Work with some of the largest agencies, technology vendors, and healthcare tech on the planet!
- Be a part of a company that has been recognized multiple times as the best place to work.
We are seeking a Junior Salesforce Administrator to join our Revenue Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Salesforce and be able to work independently and as part of a team. The Junior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the following:
What You’ll Do:
- Configure and maintain Salesforce orgs
- Create and manage users and permissions
- Build reports and dashboards and help identify trends
- Provide Salesforce training, support, and troubleshooting for the sales/marketing/customer success teams
- Implement and maintain sales territories and supporting automation
- Work with other departments including marketing, sales, customer success, and IT/engineering to ensure the smooth operation of Salesforce
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Salesforce features and functionality
- Planning for and building out the fields, workflow rules, and layouts that dictate the way our salesforce ecosystem works
- Maintain the system and oversee the installation of new apps, updates, etc.
- Work with consultants and third-party organizations on integrations, troubleshooting, etc.
- Import data and help maintain proper data hygeine of the CRM
- Set up campaigns and help configure attribution for different marketing and sales initiatives
- Train new Sales hires on sales systems
- Set up new hires in SFDC and Outreach
- Calculate and input sales commission each month
- Help oversee the purchase and implementation of apps, tools, etc. that support GTM functions
- Help create documentation for key processes
- 1-2 years of experience in Salesforce administration
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- A willingness to collaborate and communicate with team members even when pressure is high
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong data management abilities
- Experience working during mergers and acquisitions nice to have
Perks we Offer:
- Unlimited PTO (with mandatory minimums)
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement
- Dental, vision, and major medical insurance
- Work events – both virtual and in-person
- Fun culture and an awesome team supported by recognition tools like Bonusly