We’re a software-as-a-service company serving niche but vital healthcare markets. We’ve been around since 2008 but really hit our stride a few years ago, so we operate as a high-growth startup with the stability of a more established company.
Why work with us?
- Work with Silicon Valley-level talent (alumni from Google, Amazon, etc.) but enjoy a way better work-life balance than you usually find in high-growth tech
- We’re a remote-forever team
- Within some general guidelines for availability, we encourage you to set a work schedule that’s conducive to your productivity, mental health, and day-to-day happiness, not just be a butt in a seat from 8-5
- Our goal is to help you build your professional value so much that you could get a job anywhere, but treat you so well that you don’t want to. Like any team, we’ve got areas to improve–but we’re learning and getting better all the time.
We’re also big on our core values. We hire, fire, review, recognize and reward-based upon them:
- Service Minded – A can-do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
- Passionate – Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
- Results-Driven – Ownership. Forward-thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
- Problem Solver – Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data-driven.
- Continuous Learning – Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful.
After going years without a product marketer, we hired one and realized almost immediately we’d been crazy to wait so long. Now we’re building a product marketing team and they’re owning some of the most important functions in our marketing department.
This a role for someone in their first five years or so of marketing who’s a strong writer but wants to get well-rounded experience in marketing and think strategically from day one. They’ll do things like execute marketing campaigns through email and ads, research and write case studies, and do lots of customer research through both qualitative and quantitative methods.
If you’re ready to learn a lot, write a lot, and be part of a growing company that’s doubled headcount in one year, this might be the job for you.
By the way: don’t worry if you don’t have product marketing experience. We care more about getting the right person than about past experience. There’s just a small handful of must-have’s for this role; the rest can be taught.