Candida auris is a multi-drug resistant fungus that causes severe illness in most patients diagnosed with the infection. Use this free fact sheet to educate your care team on the symptoms, risk factors, and how to keep their patients and themselves safe.
This fact sheet will help your team:
- Discover Candida auris risk factors
- Identify signs and symptoms of Candida auris
- Learn how the infection is spread from one person to another
- Understand precautions to help prevent infection
- Know how to confirm positive cases of Candida auris
- Care for a client with a suspected or confirmed case of Candia auris