The success of your business can be summarized into how your employees and customers answer one single question: “How likely are you to recommend your current agency to others?”
Based on this, we created the Taking Action on Satisfaction tool to provide you a template that will help you review your HCP satisfaction scores and act on them.
- What exactly is your Net Promoter Score (NPS) and how do you calculate it?
- Data on why acting on your NPS is important
- Guide you through how to find and review your score
- What to do with your results at all 3 levels of satisfaction: promoters, detractors, passives
- And how to implement HCP’s “Taking Action on Satisfaction” tool into your operations