Login | 1(877) 307-8573 | Contact Us
We’re bringing things together! The knowingmore.com website has merged with homecarepulse.com and you’ve been redirected. Welcome to the new site!
Need to log into eLearning? You can log in here.
This 8-hour series covers all the basics of caregiving. By becoming certified, anyone new to the field will get off on the right foot! The eleven units in this series are:
1. Your Role as a Non-Medical Caregiver
2. Honoring Patient Rights
3. Honoring Confidentiality & HIPAA
4. Helping with ADLs
5. Helping with IADLs
6. Guarding against Abuse
7. Guarding against Neglect
8. Preventing Infections & Falls
9. Protecting against Fires & Disasters
10. Observing, Documenting & Reporting Client Care
11. Providing Client-Centered Care
CE Credit Hours: 8 Hours
Length: 8 Hours
Get Unlimited Access to the Entire HCP Training Course Library
Talk with one of our program experts to learn how you can provide your care staff with valuable online training at their fingertips.