At Home Care Pulse, our goal is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors across North America. We do this by working closely with home care providers to gauge the quality of care they provide their clients and coach them on possible improvements that could be made. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to age with dignity, respect, and love.
Home Care Pulse is growing quickly, and we are looking to add talented and dedicated people to our team. As a member of our sales organization, Account Managers are responsible for prospecting and cultivating upsell and cross-sell opportunities within our existing customer base. You will assist in all aspects of business development by prospecting, nurturing customers, setting appointments, managing leads, and performing demonstrations for existing customers in a defined territory. You will obtain critical information about the your customers, their organization structure, key roles, decision makers, and schedule appointments to share company, product, and solution updates as it relates to the dynamic needs of our healthcare customers
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the business development process to maximum effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting potential customers with their inquiries.
At Home Care Pulse, our goal is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors and home care recipients across North America. We do this by working closely with home care providers to gauge the quality of care they provide. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to be cared for with dignity, respect, and love.
Essential Job Functions:
- Exceed revenue goals through upselling and cross-selling.
- Meet weekly activity levels to successfully build sales funnel.
- Meet minimum daily activity requirements for proactive outreach.
- Fluently speak to challenges in healthcare industries we serve and recommend Home Care Pulse products as solutions.
- Actively learn and track industry trends, needs and impacts.
- Develop creative solutions to add new products to existing customer accounts.
- Work with BDR team, Sales Director, and Marketing team to drive new business and successful outcomes with new customers.
- Partner with CSM team to perform Quarterly Business Reviews and build value with our customers.
- Primary duties include product demonstrations, consultative selling, inbound and outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling.
- Ensuring that all current and potential customers who have expressed interest in learning more about the Home Care Pulse programs and services are contacted in a timely and efficient manner and in conjunction with the established company guidelines.
- Perform web-based sales demonstration when needed.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries.
- Manage cultivation of inbound inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Following scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Travel to event and tradeshows, when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Successfully working independently as member of a close-knit team
- A proven leader and team player
- Experience working with executives
- 2 years experience in Account Management Sales (existing business) OR, 3 years in supporting sales role (BDR, SDR, equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- History of exceeding sales targets.