CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM
Senior Customer Success Manager
Fully Remote Options Available
Home Care Pulse is a software company serving North America’s fastest-growing labor market—in-home senior care. As the market leader in North America, our technology, survey, and training solutions are used by everything from mom-and-pop small businesses to billion-dollar care organizations. Ultimately, our services impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of seniors every year.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring high dollar (Commercial and Strategic) Home Care Pulse Customers are consistently successful with their subscription. A result of these efforts should be a high retention rate of Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), identification of contract expansion opportunities as well as customers willing to participate in promotional projects such as case studies and testimonials.
The Senior Customer Success Manager’s expertise in all things Home Care Pulse combined with the understanding of digital marketing and customer goals allows the Senior Customer Success Manager to work with decision makers to outline an ongoing success strategy with their subscription while providing the appropriate assistance and resources to end users so they can follow through on established goals. Customers will see the Senior Customer Success Manager as an advisor they can trust not only related to Home Care Pulse but in improving their approach to their business overall.
We believe in living our Core Values. We hire, fire, review, recognize, and reward-based upon these values.
- Service Minded? A can-do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
- Passionate? Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
- Results-Driven? Ownership. Forward-thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
- Problem Solver? Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data-driven.
- Continuous Learning? Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful.
Are you ready to work at HCP?
- Build an exciting career in the SaaS, healthcare technology, and home care industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company.
- Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company who has been in business for
- 10+ years (fun AND stable!)
- Work with some of the largest agencies, technology vendors, and healthcare tech on the planet!
- Be a part of a company that has been recognized multiple times as the best place to work.
- Meet and exceed retention, contract expansion and overall customer satisfaction goals with assigned Strategic customers
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work with clients to establish critical goal, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Partner with the Director of Customer Success to define and optimize processes in order to help the customer base and continually build on the success of the Customer Success Department
- Assist sales with high value prospects in final stages of the sales process with the goal of increasing conversion rates while providing a seamless experience to new customers
- Manage account setup and onboarding for all assigned customers
- Conduct scheduled Business Reviews (BR) for all assigned customers at intervals determined by customer value. This may require travel to visit the customer at their location
- Provide additional training, resources, and support to assigned customers as needed. This includes but is not limited to responding to all inbound requests from our website, telephone, email, or other campaigns
- Proactively connect with all assigned customers that show signs of possible subscription cancellation or downgrade and work with them to reduce that risk
- Work with assigned customers that communicate their intent to cancel or downgrade their subscription with the goal of understanding why they would like to cancel or downgrade and if possible, get the customer to renew
- Identify upselling and/or marketing opportunities and provide leads to the appropriate team
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all assigned customers in order to provide relevant and valuable recommendations unique to each customer.
- Maintain expert level knowledge on product features, advantages, benefits, pricing, contract details and selling points for effective communication
- Partner with other departments to ensure customer needs are met
- Pursue personal development and attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Maintain up to date information, status, documentation, and other pertinent details of assigned customers in Home Care Pulse’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Attend meetings and other company functions necessary to perform duties
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in a professional environment, preferably in customer service
- Previous experience in Customer Success or equivalent history in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Ability to navigate in an Enterprise organization structure to manage and build relationships at an Executive level.
- Self-starter with demonstrated record of acquiring knowledge above and beyond what is needed to complete assigned tasks
- Strong listening ability and persuasiveness to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods
- Proven customer focus experience ensuring the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business partnerships with customers
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills
- Excellent, time management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and/or experience with a CRM tool
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience with customer service
- Experience with screen share software
We’re looking for those who:
- Like working on a team and collaborating
- Aren’t afraid to voice new ideas
- Go with the flow and embrace change
- Are quick to learn
- Have good communication skills
- Like pineapple on pizza
- 401k plans
- Dental, and Vision insurance plans, Medical insurance exchange rep, Gym Membership
- Work from home options
- Paid holidays, plus PTO
- Lots of employee engagement activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives; we are aiming to impact 1,000,000 lives by 2023
Our Hiring Process
Why Work for Home Care Pulse?
A career with us allows you to improve your skills, while also having the flexibility to make time for family, school, and other priorities.
Unlimited PTO + Paid Holidays
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and we back it with an unlimited PTO policy with minimums.
We benchmark our pay rates against other comparable software companies throughout the United States to make sure we’re competitive.
Opportunities for Advancement
We’re growing fast, we promote from within, and we invest in people. Come grow with us.
Always Closed on Sundays
We will never ask you to come into work on a Sunday. That’s a promise.
Results matter more than when or where you work. We have team members coast to coast and we’re not looking back.
Casual Dress Code
Don’t worry about getting dressed up for work. Appropriate casual dress is just fine.
Make a Difference
Make a difference in the life of people like your grandma. Who knows, maybe we’ve even interviewed your actual grandma.
Accelerate your retirement savings with excellent Roth and traditional 401K plans.
100% Paid Dental Insurance
Need dental work or a cleaning? It’s covered.
100% Paid Vision Insurance
We make sure your eye health is taken care of.
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Your physical and mental health are important to us.
Ping pong, escape rooms, and other team activities. We know how to work hard and play hard.
We want to make sure you’re covered in case of a life-changing event or event that renders you unable to work.
Like going above and beyond? We have frequent opportunities to earn a little extra.