Home Care Pulse is a software company serving North America’s fastest-growing labor market—in-home senior care. As the market leader in North America, our technology, survey, and training solutions are used by everything from mom-and-pop small businesses to billion-dollar care organizations. Ultimately, our services impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of seniors every year.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring high dollar (Commercial and Strategic) Home Care Pulse Customers are consistently successful with their subscription. A result of these efforts should be a high retention rate of Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), identification of contract expansion opportunities as well as customers willing to participate in promotional projects such as case studies and testimonials.
The Senior Customer Success Manager’s expertise in all things Home Care Pulse combined with the understanding of digital marketing and customer goals allows the Senior Customer Success Manager to work with decision makers to outline an ongoing success strategy with their subscription while providing the appropriate assistance and resources to end users so they can follow through on established goals. Customers will see the Senior Customer Success Manager as an advisor they can trust not only related to Home Care Pulse but in improving their approach to their business overall.
We believe in living our Core Values. We hire, fire, review, recognize, and reward-based upon these values.
- Service Minded? A can-do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
- Passionate? Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
- Results-Driven? Ownership. Forward-thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
- Problem Solver? Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data-driven.
- Continuous Learning? Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in a professional environment, preferably in customer service
- Previous experience in Customer Success or equivalent history in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Ability to navigate in an Enterprise organization structure to manage and build relationships at an Executive level.
- Self-starter with demonstrated record of acquiring knowledge above and beyond what is needed to complete assigned tasks
- Strong listening ability and persuasiveness to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods
- Proven customer focus experience ensuring the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business partnerships with customers
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills
- Excellent, time management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and/or experience with a CRM tool
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience with customer service
- Experience with screen share software