Home Care Pulse is a B2B software-as-a-service company serving North America’s fastest-growing labor market—in-home senior care. As the market leader in North America, our technology, survey, and training solutions are used by everything from mom-and-pop small businesses to billion-dollar care organizations. Ultimately, our services impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of seniors every year.
We believe in living our Core Values. We hire, fire, review, recognize, and reward based upon these values.
1. Service Minded – A can-do attitude. Generous with our time. Selfless.
2. Passionate – Contributing. Positive attitude. Shared WHY.
3. Results-Driven – Ownership. Forward-thinking. Pro-active. Committed.
4. Problem Solver – Resourceful. Collaborative. Attentive. Data-driven.
5. Continuous Learning – Teachable. Humble. Vulnerable. Insightful.
Build an exciting career in the SaaS, healthcare technology, and home care industry with an award-winning, fast-growing company.
Experience a startup/agency culture but with the stability of a company that has been in business for 10+ years (fun AND stable!)
Work with some of the largest agencies, technology vendors, and healthcare tech on the planet! Be a part of a company that has been recognized multiple times as the best place to work.
Working alongside the Director of Design and Course Development, the Articulate Storyline 360 eLearning Developer will design and develop engaging, innovative, and effective eLearning experiences that artfully combine multimedia elements (text, infographics, images, video) into courses based on sound principles of adult learning theory and instructional design models. Candidate must possess exceptional creative abilities and skills, combined with strong technical abilities to design and create multimedia-rich educational resources. The ideal candidate will be versatile and well-rounded with experience in both eLearning design/graphic design and adult learning.
• Collaborate with senior level managers to create high-quality, SCORM-compliant eLearning courses from existing training content.
• Employ knowledge of adult learning theories, instructional design best practices, and technical skills to create effective and engaging learning experiences using multimedia technology and Articulate Storyline 360.
• Perform quality analysis self-checks and peer reviews in Articulate Review and LMS.
• Contribute to continuous improvement efforts to ensure high-quality, up-to-date learning solutions.
• Oversee English and foreign language course voiceover process, including establishing contracts, scheduling and communicating with translators and voiceover artists, and ensuring quality of deliverables.