INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TEAM
IT System Administrator
Under the direction of the DevOps Engineer, the System Administrator will provide various levels of troubleshooting and support services to end-users of Home Care Pulse. This role is part of a two- person team that manages all of IT Operations for Home Care Pulse; from end user support all the way to server, network, virtualization, security and etc. This position works with all levels of HCP associates, as such being able to resolve issues in a timely manner and with a professional and courteous attitude is essential. Home Care Pulse exists in the medical space, knowledge of HIPPA and PCI compliance is a plus. This position is on site at the home office of Home Care Pulse in Rexburg Idaho.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide support to employees of Home Care Pulse
- Support daily IT operations
- Diagnoses computer errors and troubleshoot computer software, hardware, and networking issues for end users as well as operation resources
- Provide technical support and account management
- Assist in Server installation and patch management
- Support in Cyber Security training and best practices
- Follow up with users after problems have been resolved
- Provide training in new technologies to employees when necessary
- Setup computers and accounts for new employees
- Install and configure software and operating systems and updates on PCs and Servers
- Manage daily and weekly backups and DR testing
- Assist in Asset management
- Cleans and repairs computer hardware
- Document all tasks using ClickUp tracking system
- Keep IT Wiki knowledge base updated
- Experience with phone systems for both an office and call center environment is a plus
Job Qualifications/ Skill Requirements:
- Perform work under direct supervision
- Familiar with Virtualized environments; experience with ProxMox a plus
- Experience with Networking
- Possesses working knowledge of Windows OS’s, Linux and Mac OS
- Familiar with scripting (Bash, Python and PowerShell)
- Experience in Microsoft Cloud tools such as Azure AD and Office 365 Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (relevant experience may be considered)
- At least two years related experience required
Our Hiring Process
Why Work for Home Care Pulse?
A career with us allows you to improve your skills, while also having the flexibility to make time for family, school, and other priorities.
Unlimited PTO + Paid Holidays
We encourage a healthy work-life balance and we back it with an unlimited PTO policy with minimums.
We benchmark our pay rates against other comparable software companies throughout the United States to make sure we’re competitive.
Opportunities for Advancement
We’re growing fast, we promote from within, and we invest in people. Come grow with us.
Always Closed on Sundays
We will never ask you to come into work on a Sunday. That’s a promise.
Results matter more than when or where you work. We have team members coast to coast and we’re not looking back.
Casual Dress Code
Don’t worry about getting dressed up for work. Appropriate casual dress is just fine.
Make a Difference
Make a difference in the life of people like your grandma. Who knows, maybe we’ve even interviewed your actual grandma.
Accelerate your retirement savings with excellent Roth and traditional 401K plans.
100% Paid Dental Insurance
Need dental work or a cleaning? It’s covered.
100% Paid Vision Insurance
We make sure your eye health is taken care of.
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Your physical and mental health are important to us.
Ping pong, escape rooms, and other team activities. We know how to work hard and play hard.
We want to make sure you’re covered in case of a life-changing event or event that renders you unable to work.
Like going above and beyond? We have frequent opportunities to earn a little extra.