At Home Care Pulse, our mission is to have a positive impact on the lives of millions of aging seniors across North America by helping the home care agencies that serve them provide better care. We do this by helping agencies capture, analyze, and act on detailed feedback from their clients and caregivers. We do what we do because we believe that every person deserves to age with dignity, respect, and love.
We offer unique solutions to one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States—in-home senior care—and we’re already a nationally recognized thought leader in the space. Those who join our team now will have opportunities to grow with the company as we enhance our product offerings.
- Diagnoses computer errors and troubleshoot computer software, hardware, and networking issues for end users as well as operation resources
- Provide technical support and account management
- Assist in Server installation and patch management
- Support in Cyber Security training and best practices
- Follow up with users after problems have been resolved
- Provide training in new technologies to employees when necessary
- Setup computers and accounts for new employees
- Install and configure software and operating systems and updates on PCs and Servers
- Manage daily and weekly backups and DR testing
- Assist in Asset management
- Cleans and repairs computer hardware
- Document all tasks using ClickUp tracking system
- Keep IT Wiki knowledge base updated
- Experience with phone systems for both an office and call center environment is a plus