Partners in Care: Geriatric Care Managers & Home Care Agencies
Date: November 13, 2013
Time: 2 PM EST
MSW, LICSW, CPG, CMC
By working together, home care agencies and care managers create a powerful team. This webinar will provide an introduction to the practice of Geriatric Care Management. The presenter will discuss the importance of partnering with care managers to ensure success with your most difficult clients. She will also provide tips for building a strong referral relationship with care managers in your community.
Items to be discussed:
- >> Who are geriatric care managers?
- >> What they actually do?
- >> Discussion about how GCMs can partner with home care agencies to help manage difficult cases.
- >> Tips for developing a solid referral relationship with care managers
- >> Interested in adding Care Management Services? Things to consider before you take the leap.
About the Presenter
Jullie is a principal at Aging Wisdom, a care management firm serving the Seattle area of Washington State. She has nearly 30 years of experience in healthcare and aging as a clinician and leader, is an award winning care manager and is the 2013 President of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Manages.
Registration is free so register below today!