Does your caregiver training program meet the needs of your caregivers (and the clients they serve)?
Your caregivers are the heart of your business. That means they deserve the best initial and ongoing training program you can deliver.
But how do you design a continuing education program? Where do you even begin?
These three tools will walk you through the steps of designing a winning program from orientation to ongoing and advanced training!
Download the following tools and get started building the amazing training program your caregivers (and their clients) deserve!
1. Framework for a Fantastic Orientation
You go to great lengths to hire the right people€”keeping them is the problem! Most employee turnover happens within the first three months of employment. That means your ORIENTATION can make all the difference!
Download the Framework for a Fantastic Orientation to learn how to:
- Avoid the most common orientation pitfalls.
- Make your orientation more engaging and meaningful.
- Keep the Caregivers you carefully selected from quitting!
2. A Step-By-Step Guide to Designing & Delivering A Dazzling Continuing Education Program
Well-trained caregivers are more confident and more competent, leading to higher client satisfaction and reduced caregiver turnover. Are you doing everything you can to make sure your caregivers have the training they need to deliver safe and competent care to the clients they serve?
Download this tool to help you:
- Identify your state and federal training requirements.
- Analyze your current client population for trends.
- Identify gaps in caregiver knowledge and/or training.
- Take a careful inventory of what you have and what you need.
- Pull all the parts together to design your program!
3. Your Guide to Advanced Training for Caregiver Specialists
Are you ready to position your organization as the EXPERT in your market? It’s easy when you have “Caregiver Specialists” on your team. A Caregiver Specialist is a caregiver with advanced training in a targeted topic that is relevant to the client population he or she serves.
Opportunities exist for advanced training in:
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- Preventing Readmissions
- Behavioral Health and
- Palliative Care.
Want even more FREE tools to help grow your business?
Visit our RESOURCES page to download the tools you need today!